2009 Yamaha Majesty
Majesty features a rugged and reliable four-stroke engine, fully automatic transmission and push button electric starter. Run at highway speeds and cruise around town, Majesty gest an estimated 50 mpg and has a 3.7 gallon fuel tank.
- This high-tech transportation unit blurs the boundaries between scooter and motorcycle—highly utilitarian ultimate performance.
- Rugged and reliable four-stroke engine and fully automatic transmission mean hit the starter button and go.
- There's more than enough power to run at highway speeds, room for two and plenty of storage space.
- The Majesty achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 51 mpg with a fuel tank that holds 3.7 gallons of gas.
- Powerful liquid-cooled DOHC four-valve single with forged piston and single-axis counterbalancer puts out plenty of smooth power all the way beyond 8000 rpm.
- Suction-piston-type electronic fuel injection delivers excellent throttle response and low-maintenance reliability.
- Step-motor controlled, automatic idle speed control and throttle position sensor for immediate start-up and ride- away performance.
- Constantly variable automatic transmission with double-cog v-belt makes Majesty a twist-the-throttle-and-go machine.
- Automatic decompression system ensures easy and reliable electric starting.
- The dual-chamber airbox, air-injection system, and exhaust catalyst technology reduce air pollution.
- Controlled-fill aluminum, die-cast main frame with steel tube subframe is light and rigid for increased performance and handling.
- 61.6-inch wheelbase provides plenty of room for tall riders and a smooth ride while enhancing handling.
- 41mm fork tubes for excellent ride and sporty handling.
- New-design rear suspension uses a pair of long-travel, coil-over shock absorbers for a smooth ride and sporty handling.
- Big, 14-inch front and 13-inch rear tires on stylish cast wheels look great and provide excellent handling and traction along with superb bump absorption.
- 267mm hydraulic front and rear disc brakes provide powerful, controllable stops with a convenient left handlebar-mounted parking brake lever.
- 3.7-gallon fuel capacity provides great range.
- Plenty of power and room for two, with integrated passenger grab rail.
- Huge, locking underseat storage will swallow up to 16 gallons of goods.
- There's even more storage for smaller items in the inner front apron.
- Cool LED taillight is super bright and draws less electricity.
- Full instrumentation contains analog speedometer and tachometer, along with an LCD multifunction display including a fuel gauge, coolant temp gauge, ambient temp gauge, V-belt and oil indicators.
- Type: 395cc liquid-cooled 4-stroke single; DOHC, 4 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0mm x 73.0mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
- Carburetion: Electronic fuel injection
- Ignition: Digital TCI
- Transmission: Centrifugal clutch; double-cog V-belt auto
- Final Drive: V-belt
- Suspension/Front: Telescopic fork; 4.7-in travel
- Suspension/Rear: Twin shock; 4.0-in travel
- Brakes/Front: 267mm disc
- Brakes/Rear: 267mm disc
- Tires/Front: 120/80-14
- Tires/Rear: 150/70-13
- Length: 87.8 in
- Width: 30.7 in
- Height: 54.3 in
- Seat Height: 30.0 in
- Wheelbase: 61.6 in
- Ground Clearance: 4.7 in
- Fuel Capacity: 3.7 gal
- Fuel Economy: 50 mpg
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Color(s): Metallic Titanium
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke single; DOHC, 4 valves
- 395 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 83.0 x 73.0 mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Electronic fuel injection
- Digital TCI
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork; 4.7-in. travel
- Front Brakes
- 267 mm disc
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Twin shock; 4.0-in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- 267 mm disc
- Rear Tire
- Underseat: 16 gal
- Seat Height
- 30.0 in.
- 61.6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3.7 gal
- Centrifugal clutch; double-cog V-belt auto
- Drive System
- Final Drive: V-belt
- Metallic Titanium
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)